- Who is Robin Arzón?
- Robin Arzón’s 5 tips of motivation for Peloton
- Robin Arzón Classes at Peloton
- 4. A day with Robin Arzón
- Inspiring quotes of Robin Arzón
If you are a Peloton fan, you may have stumbled upon the name Robin Arzón. She is one of the most famous and successful Peloton instructors until now. But have you known the inspiring story behind her achievement?
So let’s get to know Robin Arzón with her life career, great Peloton classes, and how she spent her day in this article!
Who is Robin Arzón?
The interesting life of Robin Arzón
Robin Arzón is currently the VP of Fitness Programming at Peloton, but she is also known for being:
- An ultramarathon runner
- Author of New York Time bestseller books
- RRCA-certified fitness instructor
However, her early age was nothing related to fitness and sport, as she comes from a Cuban-Puerto Rican household with parents working in medical and legal fields. Instead, she grew up focusing on her education and graduated from Villanova University School of Law in 2007.
Robin Arzón worked as a corporate litigator at the law firm for seven years. However, a certain unfortunate event changed her whole life. In 2002, she was held hostage in an armed robbery and had a frightening experience with a gun aimed at her head.
Robin Arzón was safely rescued, but the incident marred her life. But she found out her love for running as a way to heal from the traumatic event.
Get to know Robin Arzón and her incidents:
Robin’s amazing career
In 2003, Robin Arzón entered her first marathon race with a 10-kilometre distance on a whim, not even knowing the estimation of the race’s length. But the race sparked her love for running, and soon after she took running as a habit.
In 2012, Robin Arzón decided to change her legal career to the fitness path, starting with working as a sports reporter. Eventually, she contacted the CEO of Peloton and earned the position of instructor two years later.
Finally, in 2016, she was promoted to Vice President of Fitness and Programming and Head Instructor of Peloton for her reputation and achievement along the way. She is now married and has a happy family with her husband and daughter.
You can hear her though on the life-changing decision here:
Robin Arzón’s achievements
Robin Arzón is nowadays a fitness superstar, with countless feats and achievements:
- She has run more than over 50 races, including 25 marathons and three ultramarathons.
- Robin Arzón is the co-founder of Undo Ordinary, and its magazine on the fitness movement.
- She joined the elite cast of the show MYGRATIONS aired on National Geographic Channel and trekked the Serengeti under strict conditions.
- Robin Arzon is in partnership with Adidas as a global ambassador.
You can learn more about her on these social media platforms:
- Website: https://www.robinarzon.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.arzon/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/rarzon
Robin Arzón’s 5 tips of motivation for Peloton
Leaving her flourishing legal career to embark on a new journey with Peloton must have been a hard decision for Robin Arzón. However, she was brave and said “When I left law for a career in wellness, I knew the road to success wouldn’t be easy but I always wanted it more than I feared it.”
With that mindset, she shares her tips to stay focused and motivated for the Peloton workout:
- Be realistic with your goals: Robin Arzón always writes down her goals to get a clear picture of her workout and set the right routine.
- Visualization of the goals: she tries to imagine the end-game result, and keeps that vision to stay focused and make progress.
- Meditation: she takes daily meditation to calm herself down and has a great start to the day.
- Calendar to keep track: she always bookmarks her Peloton routine on the calendar to maintain her schedule.
- Enough rest time: she pays attention to sleep and rests time so her body can recharge after each session.
Learn more about getting your goal right with her here:
Robin Arzón Classes at Peloton
Why Robin Arzón’s classes are the best?
Robin Arzón is one of the best instructors at Peloton to date, and all her classes are great for Peloton users. Her Peloton classes are the best because:
- They are of great variety in terms of types, length, and intensity, so that you can build your own Peloton workout schedule from them.
- There are a lot of her classes so you can freely choose from them.
- These classes have different difficulties so you can pick whatever you like.
5 reasons to choose Robin Arzón as an instructor for your Peloton class.
You have known about her classes, so what makes Robin Arzón the best head instructor of Peloton?
- She is encouraging and motivating during her classes.
- Her instructions are clear and well-constructed.
- She always aims for the best results in her classes.
- Taking classes with Robin Arzón feels like a workout with friends.
- She will share her emotional and inspiring story to motivate you.
All you should know about Robin Arzón’s Peloton classes
Robin Arzón has various classes available on Peloton, and you should take note of this information to choose the right one for you:
- Robin Arzón’s classes include stretching, running, walking, cycling, strength, and HIIT training.
- The class’s duration varies from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on the type of class.
- Most of her classes are suitable for beginner and intermediate Peloton fitness trainees.
Let’s see what Peloton trainees talk about her classes:
4. A day with Robin Arzón
Let’s take a peek at how a day would go by:
3:06 AM: wake up and prepare the daily breastfeeding milk for her daughter.
6:30 AM: feed her daughter and take a quick nap.
7:15 AM: take half an hour for the Peloton tempo run.
8:08 AM: make-up time with her stylist.
8:37 AM: complete social media work.
9:10 AM: reply to important emails.
10:00 AM: work with brands for promotion, events or scheduled meetings.
11:00 AM: start her coaching session at Peloton.
1:11 PM: work on the way back home.
1:45 PM: lunchtime
2:00 PM: attend Peloton meeting for strategies and planning.
3:35 PM: break time with her family.
4:00 PM: attend an acupuncture session.
5:00 PM: prepare dinner for her family.
6:30 PM: tuck her daughter in and have dinner.
7:00 PM: relax.
8:30 PM: go to bed.
Inspiring quotes of Robin Arzón
If you are short of motivation, let’s recharge your energy with her inspiring quotes:
- “To the days you haven’t lived yet, what could go right?”
- “Willpower is a muscle that fatigues, but it can also get stronger. If you’ve fallen off your game – in any area of life – the simplest way to get back on it is to surround yourself with inspiration.”
- “Take your life and make it the best story in the world.”
- “Become the best version of YOU.”
- “You didn’t get up today to be Mediocre.”
- “Think SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic & Timely. ”
- “Limiting beliefs is loud. Make your hustle louder.”
- “Are you giving yourself permission to win?”
Robin Arzón is truly one of the top-tier Peloton instructors with such inspiring life story. So, if you want to be a fitness superstar just like her, don’t hesitate to choose Robin Arzón’s motivating Peloton classes right away!
How old is Robin Arzón?
She is 40 years old.
How tall is Robin Arzón?
She is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
How many hours a day does Robin Arzon work out?
She workouts 2 – 4 hours per day.