- What Is The Official Peloton Teacher Discount?
- Peloton Digital Membership
- How to get Peloton Teacher Discount
- How to use Peloton Teacher Discount
- Some Notices of Peloton Teacher Discount
Peloton has a great responsibility to customers. In addition to its regular participants, Peloton also focuses on particular groups such as the Military, Medical, First Responders, and Educators by giving them some membership discounts.
In order to show their respect and honor, they offer Peloton Teacher Discount – a fee with interesting deals for those who are working as educators. This article provides some principles for those interested in this deal.
What Is The Official Peloton Teacher Discount?
Peloton rarely discounts its products, including bikes and treads. However, they often offer special deals for those working for education. This is a meaningful way of gratitude as well as a very effective form of public relations.
Discount offers for K-12 teachers, professors, and college/university educators from accredited institutions (in the US Only). This discount includes Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, and Tread products, up to $200 depending on the package.
Peloton Teacher Discount for Bike and Bike+
K-12 teachers or professors will receive “The Essentials” package when buying Bike and Bike+ line products at Peloton. “The Essentials” is enclosed with four pieces of equipment below:
- Peloton shoes
- Delta Cleats
- A pair of weights
Some notice about each component of “The Essentials”
- Men’s shoes: size 5-12.
- Women’s shoes: size 7-13.5.
- Weights: 1, 3, or 5 pounds.
Typically, you have to pay $159 for “The Essentials”. But, if you are working for education, get it for free.
Peloton Teacher Discount for Tread
“The Essentials” for Tread will also be included in deals for K12 teachers or professors. This package retails at $229 and comprises:
- An exercise mat
- A set of resistance bands
- Two sets of weights
When it comes to weights, you can choose various sets for each weight ranging from 5 to 30 pounds.
Peloton Digital Membership
Generally, you have to pay $12.99 per month for the Peloton Digital App Subscription. However, you can apply for the Peloton Teacher Discount to reduce this pricing to $9.99 per month.
When using a teacher discount on the Peloton app, you have to know the following things:
- First, you can change the subscription. When you have paid $12.99 per month already and never known about the discount, you are able to ask the service team to get access to the discount if you are a teacher.
- Second, your metrics will stay the same when you change the membership option. The only difference is that your Peloton app’s fee will be reduced by 3$.
How to get Peloton Teacher Discount
The first requirement to get Peloton Teacher Discount is that you are working for education or accredited institutions in the US. To prove this fact, there are some required documents you have to prepare as shown:
- Your full name
- Your school name
- The current academic years’ date
- Your valid teacher ID card
- Paystub within 90 days
Peloton and SheerID are responsible for private documents.
How to use Peloton Teacher Discount
How to Qualify for Teacher Discount
You need to verify that you are working for education at the same time you make the purchase. Follow these steps to confirm your teacher’s status:
- Step 1: Fill in your School name.
- Step 2: Fill in your full name as the school’s record.
- Step 3: Fill in your school-issued email address.
- Step 4: Provide your personal phone number if necessary.
- Step 5: Agree that Peloton will use SheerID to verify your teacher status.
- Step 6: Click on the “Verify” button to finish.
Restrictions of Peloton Teacher Discount
Peloton Teacher Discount is only valid in two circumstances below:
- Your purchase involves a product of Bike, Bike+, or Tread at Peloton.
- Your transaction is in the United States.
The Verification Process
The verification process for Peloton Teacher Discounts has the following notes:
- Related-education documents are essential records in the verification process. Teacher ID cards and paystubs (within the last 90 days) are required to complete verification.
- To understand the verification process, you can contact your Peloton Service Staff directly here.
- To know if your requirements match the benefits of the package, you need to verify information through SheerID – a third-party ID verification solutions provider.
- This process is usually quite fast, but to save time, it is better to prepare the documents in advance.
Some Notices of Peloton Teacher Discount
- Not all Peloton equipment or accessories are included in the preferred package for Peloton’s teacher members.
- A single Teacher Discount Package can only be claimed by a person, even if they have multiple Peloton accounts.
- The cost of purchasing this privilege package will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- You cannot match this offer with other Peloton ones. At that time, you are not able to use it if you already have an offer. Or this deal will restrict you from using other ones.
According to the return policies of Peloton, if you return a Bike or Tread without discounted accessories, the teacher discount package will be returned for an amount equal to the price of the Peloton Bike or Tread minus the cost of the discounted accessories.
- You cannot transfer your teacher discount to someone else.
- The Peloton Teacher Discount has no cash value.
Peloton Teacher Discount has many special remuneration policies aimed at those who have made merit to the community and also to show Peloton’s pride in educators. It is also a clever way for Peloton to reach a special user group and expand the fitness community in the future.
1. What do Teacher Discount Categories include?
Peloton Teacher Discount includes Peloton Bike, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital App. Peloton’s participants who can apply for this deal are K-12 teachers, professors, and college/university educators from accredited institutions (in the US Only).
2. Does Peloton offer other discounts?
Peloton also offers incentive packages for Healthcare discount, First Responders discount and Military discount.
3. How much is the Peloton Teacher Discount?
Generally, you have to pay $12.99 per month for the Peloton Digital App Subscription. However, you can apply for the Peloton Teacher Discount to reduce this pricing to $9.99 per month. Therefore, you can save at least $3 per month.
4. Do I have to verify my teacher status directly at the showroom?
No. You do not have to visit the showroom the verify your teacher’s status. All you have to do is complete the required form and wait for the verification.