- Does Peloton offer Return Policy?
- What are the benefits of Peloton Return Policy
- How does Peloton Return Policy work?
- 30-day home trial offer in Peloton Return Policy
- How to get Refund for a Return?
- Customer Guarantees for Peloton Return Policy
Peloton has been creating a workout trendy that allows their participants to enjoy all challenging classes at your home. As in-home workout products become increasingly more popular, Peloton is experiencing an upward in sales across the world.
However, customers worry about the Peloton Return Policy which cannot be easy since the price of Peloton equipment is relatively pricey. This article explores Peloton’s Return Policy to get more information about that process.
Does Peloton offer Return Policy?
Yes. Peloton allows their customers to return any new Peloton product if they are not satisfied with their purchase. The return request is within only 30 days of your purchase or delivery date.
The essential information on the Peloton Return Policy is collected in the table below:
|Period||30 days||30 days||Within 5-7 Days|
|Method||Online||Online||Method of Payment|
What are the benefits of Peloton Return Policy
The benefits you can get when using Peloton Return Policy are as follows:
- You can return Peloton products within 30 days of purchase or delivery.
Depending on each person’s preferences and needs, Peloton Products will optimize the experience and allow you to try it out for the required time. However, please preserve the product well to enjoy the best return policy of 30-day home trial offer.
- You are allowed to exchange shoes if you buy the wrong size.
The wrong size is inevitable when buying these products. A flexible return policy will help customers feel more secure when clicking buy cart knowing that they can conveniently return products.
- You can return Peloton apparel items purchased online or in person.
If you’re not satisfied with the Peloton clothes you bought online or even bought in-store a few minutes ago, you can return them and receive a refund if these items meet the required conditions.
How does Peloton Return Policy work?
For Peloton Products
You can return any Peloton Products including Bike, Bike+, and Tread purchased online or in-store. You will receive a full refund within 30 days of the purchase or delivery date.
Regarding delivery charges, Peloton does not offer a refund for any shipping or delivery cost. Depending on your location, you have to pay an additional return delivery fee of $250 or more for Bikes, and $300 or more for Treads.
For Peloton Accessories
Peloton Return Policy is applied to the following Peloton accessories:
- Water Bottles
- In-Ear Headphones
- Heart Rate Monitors
If you buy the wrong size shoes, you can exchange them for another one here
You are eligible for a refund when the following conditions are met:
- Peloton accessories must be within 30 days of purchase or delivery date.
- Peloton accessories must be shipped with the original packaging.
- Peloton accessories must be returned in new conditions.
- Sale items are not available in this policy.
For Peloton App
When you download the Peloton app, you have a 30-day trial for the free Peloton app. After 30 days, you can cancel your membership if you find it difficult to use.
However, on some special occasions, Peloton offers an extended app free trial from 30 days to 60 days or 90 days. For example, you might give your friend a Peloton guest pass with a 60-day trial.
You can return any Peloton apparel items purchased online or in-store. You will receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase or delivery date.
You have to take some notes below if you want to return your apparel:
- Peloton does not offer exchanges for Peloton apparel.
- Apparel items must be unwashed, unworn, and with the tags attached.
- You may return your apparel at any Peloton Showroom that carries apparel.
- Peloton will not be responsible for any shipping costs.
- If you buy items with a referral code, your purchase will be refunded in the form of a new code for the amount of the returned items. You should contact Peloton here to get in touch with Member Support Team.
30-day home trial offer in Peloton Return Policy
When you make a purchase of Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Tread+ at the FIRST time, you are only allowed to take a trial within 30 days at home and then a return for free when you buy a certain piece of hardware at the first time.
You have to remember that Peloton’s 30-Day home trial and return policy are only available in the United States or Canada. If you are living in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S Virgin Islands, and ferry-only accessible locations, you cannot take advantage of these policies.
How to get Refund for a Return?
In fact, Peloton will refund the money you spent on buying a Peloton Bike or Tread in about a week. However, they will not be responsible for any shipping, delivery, or set-up costs you have paid before.
For example, an original Peloton bike for $1,195 might come with a $250 shipping fee. If you return this product, it will cost you $250 in shipping.
Conversely, if the $1,995 Peloton Plus bike has free shipping, delivery, and set-up cost, you won’t incur any monetary loss on returns.
Finally, the advice here is that you should buy Peloton or Tread Plus, instead of the original Peloton Bike or Tread, to get a refund for a return.
Customer Guarantees for Peloton Return Policy
In each different product, Peloton provides conditions for customers to ensure when using the Peloton Return Policy in a reasonable manner. As follows:
For Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread
- Peloton does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject.
- You have to confirm the pick-up date with Peloton Support Team.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original card used for payment. It may take up to 14 days from the pick-up date.
- Peloton does not be responsible for any bank charges issues during the refund process.
- Peloton is not responsible for failures or delays in delivery or pick-up if the circumstances are outside Peloton’s control (such as weather, incorrect address, etc).
- If you lose any part of Peloton Products or abuse these products, “Peloton reserves the right to refuse a refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at Peloton’s sole discretion.” – according to the Peloton Terms and Conditions.
For Peloton Accessories
- Peloton only returns accessories purchased in-store or online for a refund online within 30 days of purchase or delivery date.
- Headwear (hats, hair ties, headbands, bandanas), socks, underwear, water bottles, in-ear headphones, or shoes are non-returnable accessories if used.
- Peloton accessories must have all hangtags and be delivered with the original packaging.
- Proof of payment must accompany the return.
- Missed packages in transit without proof of tracking are not the responsibility of Peloton.
- You will receive your refunds on the original card only.
In conclusion, Peloton offers a 30-day trial period for most products and services. Therefore, customers have a chance to experience the products before deciding to use it for a long time. This is an effective method to attract a number of users and increase the quality of service.
However, to get the best experience from this policy, you should comply with Peloton’s requirements for product storage and certain conditions.
1. Does Peloton accept returns outside the 30-day trial period?
No. Peloton will not offer FREE return after 30 days of purchase or delivery date. You have to pay an additional return delivery fee of $250 or more for Bikes, and $300 or more for Treads depending on your location if your trial period exceeds 30 days.
2. Can I return Peloton accessories or apparel after use?
No. You cannot return used or worn Peloton accessories or apparel. In addition, these products also need Peloton tags or invoices to ensure a return request if necessary.
3. How long do Peloton refunds take?
Your refund will be given to the original payment/card within 5-7 business days of Peloton receiving your package.
4. Does Peloton have free returns?
Yes. Depending on different return conditions. However, Peloton will not be responsible for shipping, delivery, and set-up costs.