Peloton has a great responsibility to customers. In addition to its regular users, Peloton also focuses on particular groups such as the Military, Medical, First Responders, and Educators.
In order to show their respect and honor, Peloton offers special pricing for those who are working for the military. This article provides 7 principles for those interested in this deal.
What Is Peloton’s Official Military Discount?
Peloton rarely discounts its products, including bikes and tread. However, they often offer special deals for those working in the military. This is a meaningful way of gratitude as well as a very effective form of public relations.
Discount offers for the military, including Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, and Tread products, up to $200 depending on the package.
Military Discount on Peloton Bike
When buying Bike and Bike+ line products, military members will receive “The Essentials” package enclosed with:
- Peloton shoes
- Set of weights
Typically, you have to pay $159 for “The Essentials”. But, if you are working for the military, get it for free.
Some notice about each component of “The Essentials”
- Men’s shoes: size 5-12.
- Women’s shoes: size 7-13.5.
- Weights: 1, 3, or 5 pounds.
Military Discount on Peloton Tread
“The Essentials” for Tread will also be included in deals for military service personnel. This package retails at $229 and comprises:
- An exercise mat set of resistance bands
- Two sets of weights
When it comes to weights, you can choose various sets for each weight ranging from 5 to 30 pounds.
Peloton Digital App with Military Discount
Generally, you have to pay $12.99 per month for the Peloton Digital App Subscription. However, you can apply the Peloton Military Discount to reduce this pricing to $9.99 per month.
When using a military discount on the Peloton app, you have to know the following things:
First, you can change the subscription. When you have paid $12.99 per month already and never known about the discount, you are able to ask the service team to get access to the discount if you are a military serviceperson.
Second, your metrics will stay the same when you change the membership option. The only different thing is that your Peleton app’s fee will be reduced by 3$.
Who is qualified for Peloton’s Military Discount?
With special packages for Military members, Peloton allows active-duty military service members, retired service members, and their families.
Peloton also offers this special offer for most armed forces in the US, such as Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard.
Since you can not purchase the Peloton Military Discount via online channels, visiting the Peloton showroom or calling their customer service line is the solution for you.
If you choose to visit the Peloton showroom, follow these three steps:
Step 1: Identify the nearest Peloton showroom. See the Peloton Showroom Map in the US here.
Step 2: Remember to take AT LEAST your military ID with you. You also need to prepare other documents such as Proof of “.mil” email address, Certificate of Military Service, Service Record DD Form 180, and DD214 Form for honorable discharges for the verification process.
Step 3: Let the staff know that you would like to use The Peloton Military Discount, and you will be consulted immediately.
If you would like to call for purchase, call 1-866-650-1996 and tell your wish. In this situation, you do not need to give your Military proof, but remember that Peloton can ask for that documents anytime.
The only restriction of Peloton Military Discount is that users cannot buy Peloton’s products online, they have to buy them directly at the showroom or make a phone call. However, this is also a beneficial way to ensure the advantages of all customers, as Peloton can control and scrutinize all applications submitted.
The verification process
The verification process has the following notes:
- Related-military documents are essential records in the verification process. ID cards, pay stubs, proof of “.mil” email address, certificate of military service, service record DD form 180, and DD214 form for honorable discharges are required paper to complete verification.
- To understand the verification process, a Peloton Service Staff will contact you directly here.
- To know if your requirements match the benefits of the package, you need to verify information through SheerID – a third-party ID verification solutions provider.
- This process is usually quite fast, but to save time, it is better to prepare the documents in advance.
The Limitations of Peloton Military Discount
- Not all Peloton equipment or accessory is included in the preferred package for Peloton’s military members.
- A single Military Discount Package can only be claimed by a person, even if they have multiple Peloton accounts.
- The cost of purchasing this privilege package will not be refunded under any circumstances. This means that you will not change the package’s value for any Bike or Tread accessory or service.
- You cannot match this offer with other Peloton ones. At that time, you are not able to use it if you already have an offer. Or this deal will restrict you from using other ones.
- If you return a Bike or Tread without discounted accessories, the military discount package will be returned for an amount equal to the price of the Peloton Bike or Tread minus the cost of the discounted accessories.
- You cannot transfer a military discount to someone else.
- Users cannot buy and sell online but have to buy directly at the showroom or make a phone call. Because it helps Peloton control and scrutinize all applications submitted, and it is also a way to ensure the benefit of all customers.
- Peloton Military Discount is only applied in the US.
Peloton is a company that sells and supplies fitness services and in-home fitness equipment. The company was established in 2012 with a completely new business model: combining technology, content, and best-in-class instructors to build a strong fitness community in the US.
Peloton’s difference from other companies is to encourage customers to “connect, bond, inspire and grow stronger together”. Peloton is a partner of customers defining their perfect version.
Thus, Peloton is a pioneer in the field of bringing fitness standards to every home. With the mission: “Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime”, Peloton always improves itself to give customers the best experience.
Peloton Military Discount has many special remuneration policies aimed at those who have made merit to the country and also to show Peloton’s pride in a military service person. It is also a clever way for Peloton to reach a special user group and expand the fitness community in the future.
What do Military Discount Categories include?
Peloton Military Discount includes Peloton Bike, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital App. Peloton’s users are soldiers in active service, veteran soldiers, retirees, and their immediate family members.
Does Peloton offer any discount packages for other groups besides the military?
Besides military serviceperson, Peloton also offers incentive packages for Medical, First Responders, and Educators.