Airpods are one of the optimal headphone types to connect with Peloton if you expect an effective and flawless workout experience.
However, if you use a Peloton device for the first time, you might not know exactly how to pair Airpods to Peloton. In this case, the following article will give you a hand with complete instructions!
Why Should You Pair Airpods to Peloton?
There are many reasons that explain why you should connect Airpods to Peloton when using this device. Here are some of them:
- To listen to the Peloton music playlist
- To concentrate on the workout
- To hear the instructor’s voice clearly
- To boost your energy and mood during the training session
How to Connect Airpods to Peloton Step by Step?
In this section, I will give you a complete guide on how to get the Airpods connected to the Peloton device. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Turn on your Peloton device
- To power your Peloton bike or treadmill, you will need to press and hold the power button behind the screen for 3-5 seconds until the touch screen is enabled.
Step 2: Ensure that your Airpods are not paired with another device
- In case your Airpods are already connected to another device, you need to disconnect them or restart your Airpods.
Step 3: Activate the pairing mode on the Airpods
- Open the AirPods case first.
- Keep pressing the power button on this case for 5 minutes until you see the blinking light.
Step 4: Connect your Airpods to Peloton
- Select the “Settings” option on the right corner of the Peloton touchscreen.
- Choose the “Bluetooth Audio” section.
- Find out your Airpod in the list of Bluetooth devices displayed on the touchscreen.
- Choose the “Connect” option.
For a more detailed and intuitive guide on how to connect the Airpods to Peloton, please watch the following video:
How to Connect Other Types of Bluetooth Headphones to Peloton?
Typically, the way to link other wireless headphones with Peloton is similar to the Airpods. In particular, here is the process:
Step 1: Turn on your Peloton device.
Step 2: Put the wireless headphones in pairing mode.
Step 3: Connect the two devices (Select the Settings => the Bluetooth Audio => Connect your headphones).
In conclusion, the process to connect the Airpods to the Peloton device is quick and straightforward. Moreover, this connection can even boost your workout result in many ways. If you have not known how to pair your Airpods to Peloton, all you need to do is follow these above steps!
1. Why Do Airpods Disconnect from Peloton?
The main reason is that your Airpod is pairing with another device such as your phone or laptop at that time. To prevent this problem, you should close the AirPods case after use.
2. Why does it say my AirPods are connected but with no sound?
If you have connected your Airpods to Peloton but you hear no sound, the Volume Limit of your Airpods is set to Off. Thus, you should check the Volume Limit and adjust the volume until you hear the sound.
3. What types of Airpods Can Connect to Peloton?
Generally, all types of Airpods are able to pair with Peloton devices. They include the standard Airpods, Airpods 2, Airpods 3, and Airpods Pro.